Friday 19 June 2009

Rapunzel, Empire Biscuits & Tablet



"It's Rapunzel with a snotty nose!"... the 4 year old tests out her Klutz "fun with felt" birthday present.

Meanwhile, I've been busy making these...



and this...



... empire biscuits (still minus the jam) and tablet (some taste testing already carried out!) which I'm going to enter into our local show on Saturday. I'll be soooo disappointed if the empire biscuits at least don't win a prize. The tablet needed a second boil as I'd underdone on the first attempt. It still tastes nice though I'll turn it upside down for presentation purposes! It'll be "interesting" to see what other make of my baking attempts. Both recipes are handed down through my family. When I google "empire bicuit recipe" the results I get are quite different to the recipe I use. I'll post both recipes later...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails