Thursday 29 October 2009

October Garden Mosaics and Finally...

... I have finished making these three personalised mirrors. I had committed to making them for the end of October not realising at the time just how busy October was going to be. They were commissioned by a lady for her friend who has just adopted three children.

It's been such a dull, grey day here that the photos are not very good at all, the mirrors are much more colourful and sparkly in real life!

Despite the weather, I did find colour in the garden and today took the photos for the photo mosaic below. The Vibirnum bodnantense (top right) is smelling lovely too!

Earlier in October I took the photos for the following mosaic...

... so October is still a very colourful month. Not sure what I'll manage to find in November, won't be long now!

3 comments:

rockinloubylou said...

gosh, what a beautiful garden you have. mine is just fallen leaves at the moment. also I am struggling with a horrible cold so haven't ventured out there for a couple of days (cue violins...)
country mouse x

Yiota said...

What a beautiful post! Your mirrors are gorgeous... and as for the garden mosaics, well, I can only *sigh*

Gillian said...

What lovely gifts - its always nice to have something personalised! Thanks for the colourful mosaics too - not looking forward to dreary November myself! G

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails